We are a two-person nursing team and doctor, fully equipped with smiles and competent skills to get your requested services accomplished with your beloved pet. Our nursing team work as partners with your pet's SVA veterinarian and in conjunction with the doctor's diagnosis and recommendations. We aim to provide the highest quality veterinary care for you and your pet
Preparing for our visit:
- In-home services require a knowledgeable adult (18 years or older) be present. For everyone's safety, children under 18 years of age will not be allowed to assist us at any time.
- Please have your pet sequestered (comfortably) so that we can get right to caring for your companion when we arrive. A small bedroom or bathroom is ideal.
- Consider reducing your pet’s food intake the day of the visit so that enticement in the form of tasty treats (agreeable with your pet of course) will enhance your pet’s experience during our time in your home. We will bring treats with us but it may be handy to have some of your pet's favorites on hand.
- Consider whether construction, home improvement projects, or an excessive number of people in the home will increase stress in your pet. Please schedule your visit during calm times for your household.
- If you are unable to be present yourself and plan on having a friend, dog sitter, or other responsible adult (18 years or older) representing your pet then we will need you to complete the Caregiver Authorization Form before our arrival
- Our goal is to be as prompt as possible. We ask that you respect our time as we will have many other pets to attend to everyday all over Seattle. We will wait at your home for 10 minutes, if you are not present within that time, you will be billed for the standard service call fee.
Please feel free to contact us with questions.